It’s been an interesting week! Let’s catch up with the highlights:
This week we opened up a new market, ripe for disruption — Brazil, with Dr. Eduardo Costa’s practice in Rio de Janeiro. Dr. Costa is a dental professional with a 5-year tenure and specialises in general dentistry, whitening, TMJ disorders, small surgeries, oral pathology, as well as prosthetic and restorative orthodontics.
He became interested in implementing Dentacoin, after trading and mining Bitcoin and seeing it as a way to make things easier in the modern world. When asked about the potential of Dentacoin and our partnership Dr. Costa shared:
“It has a solid purpose so it will inspire trust and people will want to invest in their own oral health. I see Dentacoin as a possibility to reach a new type of patients who have a different way of looking at the world and that makes my work more exciting.”
Read more about the partnership here:
Dentacoin Lands in Brazil: Dr. Eduardo Costa, Rio de Janeiro Joins the Partner Network - Dentacoin…
August 21st, 2018: We are happy to announce that Dr. Eduardo Costa, based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil has begun accepting…
Last but certainly not least, it’s been another great week for media presence, following last week’s success with more than 15 publications writing about Dentacoin.
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 249 new users of the Android version (organic)
- 199 new users of the iOS version (36 organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, new registrations on DentaVox are currently disabled to allow for infrastructure & security upgrades.
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 8 patients registered (organic)
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Dr. Costa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil joins the Dentacoin partner network
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
OKDiario — ¿Qué es Dentacoin?
TodaysGazette — Health Industry Receives Solace From Dentacoin (DCN)
AustralianFinTech — Digital natives love the blockchain because they trust it
DigitalCommerce360 — Perfect match: Generation Z, blockchain and healthcare
Industry-of-Things — Best fit: Blockchain und Generation Z
RubyGarage — A Guide to Smart Contracts and Their Implementation
CryptoBriefing — What Is DCN? Introduction To Dentacoin
BusinessLive — Loyalty programmes need to offer more than just points
EGovernment — Blockchain im Gesundheitswesen
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.