It’s been an interesting week. Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Monday we opened up the week with a fresh new survey off the DentaVox presses. Take our latest survey exploring “Cavities in Adults” and share your insights on one of the most common human afflictions worldwide. Tell us all you know about the nasty black holes and what you do to prevent them here.
Don’t forget that you can invite friends and family to get 10x higher rewards! You can earn $0.05 in DCN for each new user you introduce to DentaVox! No limitations. Invite people straight from your Profile or at the end of each survey taken.
Furthermore on Wednesday we received the amazing news that we are listed on Bitcratic! Bitcratic is a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens, where the majority of the operation are being handled on the Blockchain.
The platform allows users to remain owner of their token and trade both directly and anonymously. Bitcratic charges a liquidity fee of 0.3% for takers, whereas other trading actions are free of charge.
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 57 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 53 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 12 new users (organic)
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance Testnet launched
- Dentacare child version in development
- All platforms undergoing SEO
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
CryptoNewsZ — Blockchain Solutions For The Dental Industry
Originally published at Official Dentacoin (DCN) Blog | Dentacoin Foundation.