A new week is behind us. Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Monday we released a brand new survey on DentaVox — Cavities in Children! Tell us more about your kids’ oral care and nutritional habits and how you protect them from developing tooth decay. Taking this questionnaire will widen your perspective and remind you about important aspects you may be missing in the dynamic daily routine.
Don’t forget about our ongoing DentaVox promotion:
INVITE FRIENDS & GET 10X HIGHER REWARDS!
Earn 0.05 USD in DCN for each new user you introduce to DentaVox! No limitations. Invite people straight from your Profile or at the end of each survey taken.
Furthermore we have been making steady progress on Dentacoin Assurance, with the front-end getting closer and closer to fruition. If you’re interested you can have a taste of what is to come, by trying out the concept on the Rinkeby testnet.
Last, but certainly not least things are also going full speed with the preparations for our upcoming visit to one of the biggest dentistry exhibitions in the world — IDS Cologne. Thinking of attending? Then hop on to ids.dentacoin.com to book yourself a meeting with our team, or just drop by to say hi at our cosy and interactive Stand K060-L069 in Hall 11, Floor 3 at Koelnmesse!
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 59 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 47 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 5 new users (organic)
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance Testnet launched
- Dentacare child version in development
- All platforms undergoing SEO
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
BitcoinDaily — Bitcoin, utility tokens, and stablecoins
TheNextWeb — Bitcoin, utility tokens, and stablecoins
Originally published at Official Dentacoin (DCN) Blog | Dentacoin Foundation.