It’s Friday once again, so it’s time to hear about the latest updates! Let’s catch up with the highlights of this week:
It’s been quite the hectic work-week, with the team working hard on completing the Dentacoin server migration and polishing out the details, which took the majority of our attention. On Thursday the migration was officially complete, however some additional bug-fixing was necessary, in order restore the tools to their full functionality.
We have restarted the pre-migration pending transaction processing and they will be paid out gradually over time. Overall we have changed our entire infrastructure, including providers, to assure the proper and scalable functioning of the tools. Your feedback now is crucial so that we can bring the tools back in shape. Our sincerest apologies about the delays and outages.
In other news, we have created a colorized map of the countries our partner clinics are located at, to help with the visual presentation for potential partner clinics, suppliers, labs and service providers, in general. See the full map here:
Dentacoin Partner Network: See Where You Can Pay with DCN
See all locations where you can pay with Dentacoin (DCN): Dentacoin partner dental clinics, laboratories, suppliers…
Moving the focus a little bit away from our team — MobiDent, a mobile dental service that comes to your door, has launched a video explaining the concept. You can watch the video here and read more about the partnership below:
Dentacoin Combines Forces with MobiDent to Promote Preventive Digital Dentistry - Dentacoin blog
June 20th, 2018: We are beyond thrilled to announce our new partnership with MobiDent, an India-based company aimed at…
Apart from that we continued discussing the following important topics:
- The new Dentacoin website which will serve as a hub, combining all tools provided
- The overall concept optimization, so that it fits even better to the needs of dentistry
- Our participation in the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, Germany
- The development of a Dentacoin wallet application
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 229 new users of the Android version (organic)
- A new iOS version finalized and submitted for approval
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 1321 new registered users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 71 patients registered (organic)
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental company in India and a software provider in Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Server maintenance and updates, in order to provide a permanent and scalable fix for the recent outages. Migration is complete and we are polishing the remaining issues. Please let us know about any bugs that you encounter.
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
CryptoVerze — Top Cryptocurrencies Operating Within the Healthcare, Wellness or Pharmaceutical Space
DC Forecasts — 5 Amazing Blockchain Based Startups For This Year
eeDesignIt — From treatment to prevention — how tech is revolutionising healthcare
Hackernoon — Blockchain Basics — What are Smart Contracts?
TraderViet (Vietnamese) — Top 5 coin có tổng số lượng coin lớn nhất thị trường
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.