Another week passes by! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Monday, we opened up the week with some positive news, regarding DentaVox, by releasing a new survey — Eating Disorders and Dental Health.
Dietary habits play a significant role in oral health. Changes in the mouth are usually the first physical signs of an eating disorder. The harmful habits and nutritional deficiencies that often go along with disordered eating can have severe consequences for one’s dental health.
You don’t need to be suffering from any Eating Disorder to answer the questions. Get rewarded for your answers and help improve global dental care!
Then on Tuesday, Dentacoin was officially available for trading on OEX once again, after the platform reopened, following the completion of its design overhaul. You can now exchange Dentacoin for Bitcoin on OEX freely once more.
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 91 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 200 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 3 new users (organic)
- Trusted Reviews complete makeover and redesign in progress
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance concept in progress
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
BitcoinMagazine — Dentacoin, de blockchainoplossing voor de tandartsindustrie
TheTechnologyHeadlines — 10 Fastest Growing Cryptocurrency Technology Solution Providers to Watch in 2018
TheTechnologyHeadlines — Dentacoin Foundation Reinventing the Global Dental Industry
AVNetwork — How to Crack the Customer Loyalty Code
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.