Another interesting week is behind us! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Monday we opened up the week with some positive news from the East, by signing up the largest NABH Accredited practice in Central India — Dr. Jain’s Vaishali Dental Care for the partner network. By doing so, we reinforced our position in one of the fastest growing dental markets, with a size of $2 billion and growth rate of 20% YOY.
Proving once again his forward thinking, Dr. Jain now allows his patients to benefit from the Dentacoin tools and currency. He sees great potential in the project and believes it can create much needed opportunities for disruption of the age-old dental industry:
“Each dental practitioner aims to improve efficiency, reduce costs, acquire new patients and achieve higher customer satisfaction and retention rates. Hence we decided to become the first Dental Centre in Central India to implement this new concept. We feel Dentacoin has a bright future,” shared Dr. Piyush Jain, Founder of Vaishali Dental Care.
Then on Thursday, we proceeded with another key partnership — that with 84Digital Web Agency, allowing businesses around the world to be able to pay with Dentacoin (DCN) currency for a range of quality online marketing and e-commerce consulting services.
84Digital specialises in creating e-commerce websites and offers digital marketing services, as well as B2C & B2B e-commerce services. It operates for its clients in Spain, France, UK, USA and many other countries.They create highly efficient and beautifully designed sites, offering a fresh take on user experience and a top of the market position for brands.
“In order to deliver customized projects for different industries, we are always close to new trends. We discovered Dentacoin project when a dental supplier* asked us to integrate cryptocurrency payments into their systems. We thought that Dentacoin could instantly add value to their project, allowing them to use cutting edge technology,” shared Javier Gimeno, CEO of 84Digital. “We were right,” he concluded.
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 72 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 49 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 5 new users (organic)
- Trusted Reviews complete makeover and redesign in progress
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance concept in progress
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
NoticiasBitcoin — La Solución Vía Blockchain Para La Industria Dental Global
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.