Dentacoin Weekly Updates: October 26 — November 2
It’s been an interesting week, with some fresh developments from the Dentacoin Wallet dApp! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Tuesday we released the footage following our Co-Founder and Core Developer, Jeremias Grenzebach’s participation in the 11th International Scientific-Practical Conference “Digital Economy and Blockchain Technology”.
The event was held under the patronage of Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, and was attended by academics and business leaders from Italy, Finland, Russia, Bulgaria, UAE, Germany, Singapore, and the United States.
“My position is that only if we work together can we increase our capabilities and take full advantage of the potential of the blockchain technology. This requires investing in research and skill development. I believe that we share the common vision about the need to make every effort to ensure that Europe is the leader in this area. Support for research and development, investments and infrastructure, a regulatory framework, will allow us to develop the blockchain technology. The Digital Single Market and all European citizens will benefit from this,” concluded the EU Commissioner in her speech.
Watch the full conference here:
Jeremias Grenzebach, Dentacoin at the 11th International Digital Economy and Blockchain Technology…
Jeremias Grenzebach, Co-Founder and Core Developer at Dentacoin Foundation, participated in the International…
Then the very next on Wednesday, we successfully launched the first official release of the Dentacoin Wallet dApp. The new release version features further UX improvements and facilitation of the entire customer journey, making it more convenient than ever to become part of the Dentacoin ecosystem!
Overall the new features streamline the way you access your wallet and provide you with a more convenient and user-friendly method of doing so. You no longer need to download, install and use third-party extensions, just to access your Dentacoin wallet, but are able to do everything from one place instead. This includes purchasing Dentacoin with card, via the built-in Indacoin API, available from the previous versions of the wallet dApp.
Forget about complicated interactions with the blockchain, as well as impossible to remember public and private keys — access your wallet hassle free, whenever and wherever you want, safely and securely with one central interface — the Dentacoin Wallet dApp 1.0.
Read more about the fresh features here:
Milestone Achieved: Transactions Made Easier with Dentacoin Wallet 1.0 - Dentacoin blog
October 31st: We are thrilled to announce the official release of the Dentacoin Wallet dApp 1.0. The new release…
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 273 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 27 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 21 new users (organic)
- Trusted Reviews complete makeover and redesign in progress
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dentacoin Wallet dApp 1.0 stand-alone released
- Dental Assurance concept in progress
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
ThoiDaiBlockchain — Dentacoin La Gi DCN La Gi Tim Hieu Ve Dong Tien Ao Dcn Coin
CryptoBlockwire — Top Running Cryptocurrencies October 31st 2018
CoinNewsTelegraph — PayThink Collaborations Pushing the EU to the Head of the Blockchain Pack
Originally published at Dentacoin blog.